Tuesday, March 14, 2017

who designs wedding rings

who designs wedding rings

and we wouldn’t be here, you know, me and em wouldn’t be together without you you know, i know it’s been a weird year and we haven’t been around but i’ve been pinchin’ my pennies ‘cause i wanted, i wanted to marry emily. so, today i want to ask her to be my wife400:00:18 – 00:00:43*some cheering and shouting* paul, joe pagani, how are you brother? holy s***, i just got this, oh my god! i, i , my heart is pounding like a friggin’ million miles a minute oh my god! this thing is absolutely gorgeous, dude! i, cant, i cant, believe it man, this, you’ve made, oh my god you’ve made my whole year more than that even i wish i could put it into the proper words, oh my god! thank you so much, brother. thank you. i’m, i’m ecstatic. jesus christ, thank you so much, bro. thank you! and, i can’t wait to, i can’t wait to work together again soon thank you again, this is, its incredible, dude. incredible

thank you, brother. bye!

jual cincin tunangan di surabaya

No comments:

Post a Comment