Wednesday, March 22, 2017

why wedding rings are important

why wedding rings are important

not log ago abby wells made a video talking about her ring. as a good-bye type of thing, she asked if anyone else had any jewlery that ment something special to them. and i was all: "yeah, ofcorse! this is great video material!" i've said it before: i've met seven out of eight great grandparents, and had a n actual relationship with six of them. that being said, it might not come as a chock that this necklace , wich is my most important...what's the word? it won't be a chock that it belonged to my great grandmother. and it's history is really sweet. this was the first piece of jewlery that my great granddad gave to my great grandmother. it was when they first got togeth... what did they do in the thirties?

did you become girlfriend and boyfriend? did they woe eachother? i don't know. it cost a month of my granddad's pay, and he'd been saving up for it. as it has been told to me, that was a thing. the first piece of jewlery you gave her should cost a month's pay. i don't know how much people earned back then or how much jewlery cost, but just...a month's pay? really? to me, that makes it a necklace you don't wear in your every day life. but i've been told that my great grandmother used her jewlery. there wasn't really any of her jewlery that was only for special occations.

i feel a little bad about that, really. her necklace just sitting in my jewlery box and rarely used. it's just.... maybe i have to start using it more. i'm just really scared i'm gonna loose it.

jual cincin tunangan online

No comments:

Post a Comment